ERISAT is recruiting!
Our ERISAT subsidiary, based in Mauritius is recruiting an IT & Network technician (M/W) for the deployment of its services and products range (satellite communication systems, data transmission, VOIP, Image, SIG) and users' support.
Attached to the Chief Technical Officer, you will regularly execute technical solution deployment missions in Mauritius and abroad (Mostly in Indian Ocean zone) on vessels and onshore sites.
You'll insure users and agents training for our application exploitation in Linux and Windows environments
You'll carry out as well a support activity for users and agents from Mauritius Island, within the group Global Support team.
- Education: 2/3 year Higher Education diploma in IT and networks
- Experience: minimum 2 to 5 years’ experience as system & network technician, basics knowledges in telecommunication systems, electronic and CEM.
- Systems: IP networks, Satellite Telecommunications, Routers, Firewall, and SIG
- Foreign Languages: Fluent French and English, Spanish wished
- Independent, thorough, with teamwork abilities.
How to apply?
Send your résumé and a cover letter with "Recruitment ERISAT" reference to the following address: email@example.com
See you soon!