Race For Water in the middle of its Odyssey
The ambition of the Race For Water:
• Prevent plastic waste from reaching oceans by giving it a market value.
• Promote and accelerate energy transition with creation of clean energy.
Race For Water proves that plastic waste is both the problem and the solution.
Once transformed, they create hydrogen: a clean energy that, coupled with solar energy, drives the ship forward.
Race For Water is halfway through the 35 stops of its 5-year odyssey.
• promote its solutions to fight ocean pollution
• scientifically study the affected ecosystems
• accelerate the energy transition
• raise awareness among the younger generation.