GECDIS is a navigation aid software and a Geographical Information System, developed by iXblue and integrated by THALOS:
- IEC IMO and IHO (International Hydrographic Organization) standards compliant.
- Available in ECDIS version (Electronic Chart Display and Information System).
- Modular architecture and intuitive display of trade information layers.
- Advanced tools for navigation and mobile tracking.
- Compatible with CATSAT.
THALOS is a distributor of PRIMAR Electronic Navigation Charts (ENC).
ENC PRIMAR charts allows mariners to:
- Navigate safely, with IHO S-57 and S-63 standards compliant charts.
- Easily and efficiently plan navigation routes.
ENC PRIMAR charts are compatible with CATSAT and GECDIS software.